Working with children, adolescents, adults, couples and families, I assist them to discover and maximise their potential and identify their strengths.
I utilise a variety of therapeutic styles including Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, Rational Emotive Behaviour Therapy, Narrative Therapy, Solution-Focused Therapy and Person-Centred Counselling approach to better suit any client to best meet their needs.
Also, I provide services for the employee assistance programme (EAP) counselling for Stratos Ltd.
My counselling services address a wide range of issues including:
- Individual counselling
- Family therapy
- Psychological and emotional difficulties
- Effective parenting/step-parenting sessions
- Relationship difficulties
- Anxiety disorders
- Postnatal depression and adjustment
- Weight issues
- Child management
- Stress management
- Post-traumatic stress
- Alcohol and drug issues
- Self-esteem and self development
- Grief, loss and life transitions
- Infertility, pregnancy and adoption
- Parenting issues
- Domestic violence
- Anger management
- Conflict resolution
- Work place bullying