I offer comprehensive cognitive and educational assessments for pre-school, school aged children and adolescents
A written report of assessment results is provided, which includes recommendations for home and school. Follow up meetings can be arranged to discuss the report, and I can provide ongoing support and advocacy for the student and their family, and counselling and family therapy as needed.
I provide a wide range of specific assessments to identify a student’s learning potential and barriers to learning
- Specific learning needs – identifying students with Dyslexia, Dyspraxia, Dysgraphia and Dyscalculia.
- Gifted and Twice Exceptional (mixed learning abilities) students.
- Support for parents who wish to maximise their child’s learning potential.
- Ongoing monitoring, advocacy and supports for students and their parents.
- Working in partnership with parents, students and teachers.